My name is Clare Pallett and I am a trained massage and reflexology therapist working in the Herne Hill area of London, SE24. I provide a variety of different treatments. I have an ITEC massage qualification with distinction from the School of Natural Therapies in London and a City and Guilds qualification in reflexology from the Morley College, passing with distinction. I have carried out additional training with the London Centre of Indian Champissage, the Reiki Academy London, Gateway Workshops and from the Ayurvedic Institute in Albuquerque.
- Holistic body massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Indian Head Massage
- Seated chair massage
I am insured through the Federation of Holistic Therapists, FHT.
Keeping apace of the everyday demands of life can be hard work, and there is often little space to look after our own needs. Massage offers an opportunity for physical and mental relaxation – providing space to listen to our bodies and emotions and let go of stress, anxiety and pain.
Massage can help in :
- Relieving muscle tension, stiff joints and improving mobility and posture
- Improving circulation and blood pressure
- Aiding healing from injury
- Cleansing and removing toxins:– improving skin and muscle tone
- Promoting relaxation and improving breathing, sleep and digestion
- Promoting a calm, mental alertness and triggering the release of endorphins- our ‘feel good’ hormones
- Increasing levels of energy and reducing stress and anxiety
- Strengthening the immune system